Can I put all my things here? So… Begin.
- I imported very large mesh (200mm) but contangent says it is small (The imported mesh is very small…)!
- Instead of floating point values I see 02 (instead of 0.2). That is hell because my lang culture use “,” as delimiter, so you have to google how to work with this well. I spent several hours to make it work for my own C# project.
- Why error object is grey? This should be red and should bleed with big drops of blood! I haven’t figure it out before trying to slice something.
- Why It anyway slices it? If objects not solids, it should’nt slice it. It should show you big red message with error and suggestion to fix it automatically.
- Ctrl+Z is totally broken.
- It is very smart to hide gizmo axis from me! Can’t it just be reversed in order to be always available?
- Can this overtesselated cylinder be removed just after importing a mesh? I can’t believe someone need it.
- Can’t we center imported mesh automatically?